2016年10月12日星期三

Unit 2 Reflection

            In section 2, I learned more ideas of what popular culture is about. While I learn more about Pop Culture, we read articles about pop culture, learning about how stars become stars, star presentations, doing research about fads and trends. These activities are fun and interesting. It is a step by step process brings me and our classmates into the ‘play’. During the star presentations project I know many stars that are famous but I never heard of. But the important thing is, a star becomes a star he/she overcoming obstacles to success own a huge part in their star road. I never expect this will reminds me of what I need to do to move on in my life. There are many small or large obstacles waiting for people to overcome to move on, if not they will just stand in the same spot forever or fallen. For example, if a star has the potential of becoming a trend, but if the star stopped by an obstacle, then the star will only become a fad.  I didn’t know that pop culture is part of our life. It includes culture no matter they are low or high. In the ‘pop culture studies’ websites I found out popular culture is a universal language. This means things from popular culture could be a conversation starter with stranger or friends. I think I will be interest by pop culture even after I graduate college. This unit is just like a “light in the darkness” to me. I can’t wait to move on to the next unit.

没有评论:

发表评论